Whoop whoop! It's definitely that time ladies! Time to suit up for summer and start shopping for that perfect bikini to hit the beach (if you haven't done so already;)) Although you know I have a bit of a swimsuit addiction and could easily go without anything new for years, you know that just wouldn't "suit" me, now would it? Check out these trends I'm excited to rock this summer!
1. High neck bikini tops. I have to admit, I wasn't sure how this would look on me, but I got this one from Target as a test and am 100% obsessed. And now I want more. The addiction continues...
2. Strappy side, or caged side bottoms. Not sure what they're called exactly but I've definitely been seeing them everywhere. Best part? They great for every style from full coverage to cheeky. Simple way to add some flair to your beachwear.
3. Mesh is everywhere! I am digging this one of course from my absolute favorite swim vendor of all time, Doll Swimwear. It's just a touch without being too overwhelming, and still keeping the absolutely perfect shape of a DOLL suit. I'm telling you, you can't beat 'em!
4. Interesting backs. There are TONS at Target. I'm loving this black back for the 30+ crowd. Simple. Sexy. Far away from the reach of little hands ;)
5. Of course, I will always and forever preach my love for the cheeky bikini bottom. And if you haven't tried one, I highly suggest it. You don't have to be super toned to look good in it. It accentuates the good qualities and minimizes the bad. Trust me. Just do it.