Two weeks into January and how are you holding up?? Still going strong with the resolution or starting wean? Remember, it takes work and true intention to inspire change, and I wasn't kidding when I told you how I wanted my year to be defined. By the HAPPIEST, HEALTHIEST version of myself, and want YOU right there with me!
Here I'm sharing a few of my favorite finds to keep you going on the path to success. From creating a plan to seeing it through, I'm here to help you look and feel your best in 2016. Let's do this gals!
1. My inner orchestrator is obsessed with these daily plan sheet printables and thanks to Pinterest, there's a version out there for just about everyone. No need to reinvent the wheel. I'm using this one from Simple as That blog and making the most out of each and every day!
2. Obligatory new year fit gear. I'm all about the message and this brand basically says it all. Forget the super chiseled, no body fat, cookie cutter hotties. Healthy is where it's at, and something everyone has the equal opportunity to achieve!
3. Just scored myself these new sneaks after realizing I've been wearing the same pair for a few years now. Yikes.
4. Saving my lips this winter and keeping them looking fresh with Derm Exclusive lip therapy. Amazing stuff guys if you haven't tried!
5. Perfect shaker to pack my Shakeo in when I'm not quite ready to mix it! Powder stores at the bottom, regular blender bottle on top. Genius.