It's May, and that means Mother's Day is coming quick! I know I just celebrated my mother for her birthday, but I love her so much I can't wait to celebrate her again! Especially since this will be her last year as "mom". Next year she will be "Grandma"! What are you doing for your mom this Mother's Day? I have a few ideas to get you started!
1. If you want to go the personalized route, I recommend VivoPrint where you can get anything from mugs to phone cases designed just the way you want it. Add words, a picture, or graphic you've created online. The best part? It's pretty darn affordable compared to other sites I've been on. Here's what it looks like in the design phase where you can move your design around to look the way you want it.
2. Something springy! No it's not just you who wants a fresh start to the season. Surprise mom with a new spring accessory or two, and be sure to keep HER style in mind! I have my eyes on these wedge sandals and black and white tote.
3. Opt for an experience. Get a pedi or mani together, or DIY at home! My mom and I are getting our pedicures this weekend and I can't wait. Not only for some pretty little toes, but for an hour of my mom's time, because clearly I don't bother her enough ;)
4. Set up an at home wine tasting. Buy a bunch of bottles from the store and different types of cheeses and set them up for an all day sip session. Or go to a winery if you're feeling more energetic!
5. Not exactly a gift idea, but I saw this on Dating Divas and thought it was too cute not to share! If you're not lucky enough to have your mother an hour away like I am, send her a care package and wrap it up just like this! Sure to put a smile on her face. Gosh people are just so crafty these days...