Since we're both Maryland chicks, I figured I'd fill you in on our kind. So...go grab a Natty Boh, sit back, and enjoy the ride!
You Know You're a "Mur-lander" If....
- "Going to The Yard" doesn't mean walking out your back door.
- you know it's pronounced "Ball - mer" or "Baw - di - more" not "Bal - ti - more".
- it's perfectly normal to use Old Bay or Wye River in every meal.
- you scream "OH" as loud as you can during the last line of the Star Spangled Banner.
- you can properly pick a crab. I said properly...
- "Cal" only refers to one person.
|and you still remember this day...|
- you laugh at people from out of state who think bridges are scary.
- "______ County", or, "the shore" are legit explanations for where you live.
- it's pronounced "Shittsburgh"and you refuse to say the other.
- fries are bland without Old Bay and vinegar.
- you cringe every time someone talks about the Colts.
- "Ozzie" is not a member of Black Sabbath.
- you continue to root for the Orioles....even though we don't have the best track record.
- you still have a few Scopes keychains hanging around.
- you know what Rofo is.
- there's only one "Art".
- you can tell me where "Crabcakes and football - that's what Maryland does." comes from.
- you can pronounce "Haloti Ngata" correctly and know who he is.
- Boh knows best.