A while back I shared all the fun events of my epic beach bachelorette party (Day 1, Day 2). It was such a great weekend and I can’t even begin to explain how grateful I am to all of my bridesmaids for working it out to be there. I know it’s tough with husbands, kids, and personal responsibilities, but they all made it happen somehow! I wanted to be sure to give them a little favor to show my appreciation!
I put together these goody bags filled with little beach and beauty treats. I got these plain white 3-packs of gift bags from the dollar store and slapped on these hysterical stickers I got from the Bachelorette Superstore. A little sharpie personalization and you’ve got a pretty cute little gift bag if I do say so myself.
|OCMD = Ocean City, Maryland|
So what’s inside? Nothing expensive or crazy. Just a handful of thoughtful items I thought may come in handy throughout the weekend.
1. Travel size sunblock. Assorted varieties and perfect purse size to keep on the go!
2. Girls weekend koozies. I think I may have a koozie problem because unbeknownst to me, one of my bridesmaids actually bought us all personalized koozies for the occasion, but I had already ordered these and they are cute as well!
3. Sunglasses from Claire’s. These were on sale 2 for $5, in assorted colors, and are fashionable worn on Day 2 of the party!
4. Blistex Fruit Smoothies with SPF. It’s so important to keep your lips protected when you’re out in the sun and nothing beats these tasty flavors!
5. Spring Fling lip balm from Ulta. They came 2 to a pack, so I bought 3 and broke ‘em up!
6. Assorted facial masks. What better way to relax and rejuvenate? Plus it will leave everyone’s skin glowing and wedding ready!
7. Bachelorette garters, also worn during Day 2 of the party. Can’t have a bachelorette party without bachelorette flair!
Besides these, I also threw a bottle of water and Red bull into each bag, because with a weekend full of drinking, we’ll surely need both to survive. Have any other ideas? I’d love to hear ‘em! Maybe use ‘em for the next friend to get hitched!?