Just completed my first week of summer vacation and all of it was spent on the Maryland shore! Here’s 5 things about my week. How relaxing it was!
1. I enjoyed lots of amazing views, the smell of saltwater, and some delicious meals by the sea.
2. I had to be a nerd and wear a baseball hat on the beach because the sun was just too much for my pale blonde self.
3. Despite my intentions of doing a lot of running on this trip, we experienced an extreme heat wave which never seemed to let up, so I opted for some on demand workouts instead!
4. I was sort of sad because I missed my fiance. He would have been here, but his school district extended their school year to make up the snow days from winter, so he will be joining me tonight!
5. My teammate at school was here also, so we met up for a drink last night. It’s so nice working with people you love!