Weather’s perfect. Exciting weekend upcoming. Let’s just get straight to the top
five six things of the week!
1. Got my first spring pedi and did my own nails too! I love trying out fun off-beat colors on my toes, and light blue is one of my faves.
2. Fell in love with Shanna’s outfit Wednesday morning and knew I needed a similar bag in my collection if I am ever to replicate her look. Got this puppy at Target and it was “buy one get one 50% off”, so twist my arm... I’ll got a clutch too for $6.
3. Completed the alpha round of T25 this week. Beta round, here we come! I have to admit, I’m a little nervous at what this new round will bring, but hopefully it’s a six pack and buns of steel.
4. Got my donation ready for Purple Heart. My closet was in need of cleaning and I am donating a lot of gently used clothes and shoes, some with tags still on. It’s super easy to do. Just go to the link and schedule your pickup then leave your donated items on your porch, labeled with “Purple Heart”. They’ll come and get it and you’ll feel good knowing you’ve helped a great organization. It’s that easy.
5. Fiance surprised me with a new speaker that connects wirelessly to our phones and is mucho loud despite its not so large size. Our speakers were pretty worn out and vibrated a lot, so we really needed it and can definitely use it for our wedding. He also bought me 2 bottles of wine and set them all out with a note about how proud he was of me for giving up wine all through lent. He's a sweetheart and I can't believe I got so lucky.
6. My bridal shower is tomorrow. Wow. I can’t believe I’m having one of those. I’m super excited and praying that my guests are not bored out of their minds. But we will have tequila, so I think we’re alright.