I realize I’m a little late to the game, but better late than never, right? In fact I actually forgot about Emily’s Favorite Things because this week has brought with it way too many distractions, one being one of my favorite things about summer. Baseball is back! I guess you can say I have a little Oriole’s magic on the brain and I couldn’t be more excited to start gearing up for some games! So, it made sense to me make my favorites center around one of my favorite seasons of the year. Go O’s!
- Not planning on having a baby anytime soon, but if I did, I’d surely need this nursery print proudly displayed. And since I can’t take advantage of it, I’m hoping someone else will. Gotta teach ‘em early on right?
- LOVE this from Route One Apparel. How Clever.
- Another creative use of the O. Reppin’ the 410 from there there.
- I could do without the Raven personally, but I have to admit, it’s a cute design for true born and bread Baltimore girls. Buy it here.
- ... and 6. Don’t leave for Pickles without your koozie! Here are 2 great ones from Heady Momentos and Route One Apparel.
My apologies to all of my readers from other cities, but I had to acknowledge my love for the Orioles at least once ;)