March might be coming in like a rabid lion, but mentally I’m shaping myself up for spring! And what’s better gym motivation than some cute new gym accessories! While fashion certainly won’t whip your booty into shape, it can certainly can’t hurt. When you look good, you feel good, and just maybe push your workout a wee bit harder ;) This month I’m sharing some of the fitness related items I am lusting after!
1. Flex It Pink has some of the cutest workout tops, and at affordable prices, they are definitely worth checking out. It is also home of the “virtual 5K” and a good source of motivation for those needing the extra push.
2. I’m obsessed with these shaker bottles. The green one seems to be the only one in stock at the moment, but you better believe I’ll be checking back for more!
3. Bright colored sneaks. An absolutely must for any girly girl gym goer. I know, I should be focusing on fit and support, but the color seems so much more important. Priorities.
4. Tough to see much muscle definition and progress when your skin is still pasty white. That’s why I whipped out the fake-n-bake this past week to give myself a little bit of “sun”. A little gel goes a long way!
5. My gym bag ripped and now I’m in the market for a new one. I love the idea of using a diaper bag as a gym bag because of all the individual pockets inside. Perfect place to keep a water bottle, earbuds, lock, and anything else that you’re usually scrounging around the bottom of your bag for. If you act fast, this one is a special on Jane.com right now.
Please check out the links on Kylie and Emily’s blogs for more favorite things!