It’s February, and that means I’m ready to get into the Valentine’s day spirit! I’ve been celebrating the holiday for a whole 3 years now, since I found a man that I actually love and that loves me back. It’s beyond glorious, I must admit. But anywho, turns out I also love the silly little novelty items and the push of retailers to get me to buy things I don’t need. They win. Now take a look at these fun little items I’ve been eyeing up this week...
1. Tervis Arrows water bottle. With my recent fitness kick, I’ve been trying to drink more H2O, and I sure would feel shnazzy carrying it around in this guy. I’d probably do the environment a favor too since I’ve sadly been going through a bazillion plastic water bottles. Bad Michelle. Very bad.
2. Ceramic cat cookie jar from Target. I sort of need it. There’s a dog one too, but I love cats, so I’d pick this one.
3. Valentine’s Day wine labels. Thought these would be so cute for any gift, party, or occasion. They’re downloadable, printable, and did I mention they’re FREE? Yea. Get ‘em here from Ginger P Design.
4. Oh, Forever 21, you never let me down. They have a plethora of V-day PJs that are to die for. These are one of them. Grab yourself a set before they’re all sold out!
5. Victoria’s Secret. Can’t have a Valentine list without it right? I still wear Pink even though it’s way too young for me, and I’m loving the kiss print on these all over lace undies.
Don’t forget to check out the rest of our favorite things with Kylie and Emily this week! Happy February!