I said it. Keeping up a good skincare routine will be a priority for me this year, particularly with an upcoming wedding. (Eek! :)) Through trying many different products over time, these are the ones that have stuck long term and have given me the best results for healthy looking skin, hair, and nails.
- Prenatal Gummy Vitamins. I have had all brands and all are fantastic, though I admit that CVS brand are the tastiest (not kidding). I am NOT pregnant, but decided there was nothing in it that could harm me, and being of childbearing age, it probably wouldn’t be a bad idea to take anyway. When taking them regularly, my nails grow stronger, my hair longer, and I feel as though my eyelashes have doubled in length.
- True Blue Spa sugar scrub and parafin lotion. O.M.G. is all I have to say. Yes, you need to use BOTH together to feel the full effect. Do this before your DIY manicure and you will never need to visit a salon again.
- I always use a dallop of Moraccan Argon Oil on my hair after I shower but before I blow dry. It gives it the extra shine and softness my hair needs and leaves me wanting to pet myself for the rest of the day. Just a little bit though or it’s too greasy. Made that mistake before.
- Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation primer. This is the best primer I’ve ever had and goes on so easy. It’s the perfect base to apply your regular makeup and keep it looking great all day. (Unless of course you do not want full makeup, I’d go straight for the B.B. Cream.)
- Signature Club A Essentials Creme was a late night HSN purchase made by my mother who believes that anything she sees on that channel is gospel. I will admit, it was a great purchase and I have gone back several times to order more. It’s a one stop shop that I use morning and night and comes with a seperate eye cream all in the same container. It is super moisturizing without being greasy.
What products do you swear by?